Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

max righteous's debut promo ( for when ever my debut is)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

max righteous's debut promo ( for when ever my debut is) Empty
PostSubject: max righteous's debut promo ( for when ever my debut is)   max righteous's debut promo ( for when ever my debut is) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:25 am

the lights go out and smoke lowwers into the arena then a dark figure is standing on the stage whereing a black vest with torn sleves black jeans a black t-shirt with a righteous night on the front andtwo swords crossing each other a black bandana with unleash the beast on it, as ??? makes his way to the ring with a mic in his right hand the crowd is silent as they don,t know who he is, ??? climbs in the ring and stands on the top rope holding his hand up then droping down and walking to the center of the ring

felix: who is this guy

darren: you know the new superstar recrutment

felix: that dosen,t exist only to you

darren and if its real to me then its real to every one

???: whats up, i can,t hear you i said whats up i know yous don,t know me but my name is max righteous and i am from parts unknown and i have a match next so lets bring it and also if yous wont a free hundred dollar bill because i won the lotto

hundred dollar bills fall from the roof as the crowd cheer and max waits for his opponent

Max righteous:there you go enjoy the show
Back to top Go down

max righteous's debut promo ( for when ever my debut is)
Page 1 of 1