Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeRegisterLog in

get-out-of-mi-way-nance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doryan Gray

Doryan Gray

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

get-out-of-mi-way-nance Empty
PostSubject: get-out-of-mi-way-nance   get-out-of-mi-way-nance EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Heroes hit the speakers and Doryan Gray immediately starts a fast pace to the ring. On his way he tkes of his glasses, gloves, jacket and throws them next to the ring. Once he is in it he asks for a microphone and angrily starts his monologue.

Doryan Gray: I have tried and tried, and tried to get noticed, I have done everything in my power to be recognized by the obviously dominant force in the BWB - the Demonic Knights...

The crowd boos after Gray mentions the Demonic Knights. But he quickly continues.

Doryan Gray: They have not made any attempt to solicit my services in the ring or otherwise. And now it has come to this - tonight in this rematch I will air all my "Skeletons In the Closet" and make a "Picture Perfect" out of
Dorm's mutilation! If need be, I shall end his career, thus making a place available for my entry in the Demonic Knights.

Again the crowd boos, but Gray just drops the mic and, looking at the entrance ramp, unbuttons his cufflinks, pulls his sleeves up, waiting for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed

PostSubject: Re: get-out-of-mi-way-nance   get-out-of-mi-way-nance EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:54 am

Then,the lights in the arena begin to dim..Dorm's titan tron then appears on the screen..But Dorm-Mi-Nance is no where to be seen..but the ring that Doryan Gray is standing on..When the ring is almost flooded by smoke,Doryan quickly ran out of the ring as he is worried of getting ambush in it..Doryan manages to escape the ring and stares in to the deep smoke..When the smoke fades away,Dorm-Mi-Nance is found standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand.. He then highes the microphone to his chin and say..

Dorm:
Heh!Is it me,or did you say that you are going to destroy me and take my place in the Demon Knights?Heh!you got to be kidding me!In our last match,you just fluke the win in you know that?And what?We,DK,want to recruit a fluke winner to join DK?Heh! We are not that stupid and you know that!!You were smart to get out of the ring..If not,I'm sure,by now,you are lying down in this ring covered in blood..heh!Anyway,just for your info,there is no one in this business..

Dorm then smile and stare directly into Doryan's eyes..

Dorm:So,you want a rematch?You got it..But this time,I'm sure that you are going to regret it..So,Beware..But this time, we are going to have a tag match me and Zambo against you and your personal partner..How's it?
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

PostSubject: Re: get-out-of-mi-way-nance   get-out-of-mi-way-nance EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:53 am

then suddenly the moke covers the ramp and mechine guns can be heard shooting then suddenly a lighting bolt hits right beside Dorm-Mi_Nance and Max righteous appears as Dorm-Mi-Nance flinches Max is wearing a black vest with the sleves torn off black jeans black bandana around his head and neon shoes witha mic

Max righteous: Dorm you think you can beat him you got no chance and with me as his partner i think i will get my just deserts and finialy get be in the ring with two of the most ugle fat slobs in the buissness so if your ready to put your words in the ring then fine

the fans cheer as Dorm walks back and forwards with a red face

Max righteous: and Doryan gray no wonder you havn,t been noticet have you done anything to get noticed no! all your done is run your mouth so if you think for one second even that your better then Dorm just because you can run your mouth well your wrong!

the crowd cheers for max but some poeple boo

max righteous acturly make it a fatle four way match me vs Dorm vs zambo vs doryan in a back yard rumble

ps: a backyard rumble is a hardcore falls count any where match
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: get-out-of-mi-way-nance   get-out-of-mi-way-nance EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:31 pm

How did match making from non-GMs come into play?
It's a one fall match, god dammit.
Read it properly.
I'm only adding Doryan's bit.
Back to top Go down
http://b-w-b.forumotion.com
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20

PostSubject: Re: get-out-of-mi-way-nance   get-out-of-mi-way-nance EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:39 pm

LMAO.

My next match is going to be a everyone but Wolf has two hands and one leg tied behind their back steel cage match for all of the titles.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17

PostSubject: Re: get-out-of-mi-way-nance   get-out-of-mi-way-nance EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:32 pm

rofl
And Chuck Norris approves.
Back to top Go down
http://b-w-b.forumotion.com
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed

PostSubject: Re: get-out-of-mi-way-nance   get-out-of-mi-way-nance EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:34 pm

Quote :
How did match making from non-GMs come into play?
It's a one fall match, god dammit.
Read it properly.
I'm only adding Doryan's bit.

Sommer,What about the me and zambo's tag title?When can we defend it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: get-out-of-mi-way-nance   get-out-of-mi-way-nance Empty

Back to top Go down

get-out-of-mi-way-nance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: