Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Mouthed Fool! (If needed for a filler on either show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

Big Mouthed Fool! (If needed for a filler on either show) Empty
PostSubject: Big Mouthed Fool! (If needed for a filler on either show)   Big Mouthed Fool! (If needed for a filler on either show) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:40 am

The Camera pans around the B.W.B arena, zooming in on random people in the crowd cheering at the night of action that has been and the action still to come, the camera then focuses in on the announcers’ desk where Felix and Darren are sitting.
Darren: Welcome back to the action, tonight we have already seen some amazing feats of high flying, blood shedding, bone breaking action with still more to come.
Felix: I don’t know about all of that but yes, we have seen some amazing matches already and I for one can’t wait for the rest of them.
Suddenly the Titantron comes to life.
(SCARS TITANTRON)
Darren: Well it looks like we’ll have to wait a little longer as we have a visitor.
As Nil by mouth blasts over the sound system Scar walks out from the entranceway and down the ramp pointing to the crowd and giving high fives to the fans by the ramp.
Felix: and Scar the people pleaser…
Darren: More like brown noser.
Felix: Shh… makes his way to the ring, obviously has something he wants to say.
Darren: How did you piece that together Sherlock? Obvious much.
Scar grabs a mic from one of the staff and slides into the ring, as he stands up the music stops and Scar looks around the arena at the thousands of people in attendance.
Scar: Hello fans off B.W.B, welcome to the show.
The crowd continues cheering.
Scar: Now I have seen a lot of uncalled for violence here at B.W.B mainly at the hands of these “Demonic Knights”.
Scar makes commas with his fingers as he says Demonic Knights.
Scar: I mean come on, Demonic? I hardly think a Sociopath, a fat boy turned buff and a ninja wannabe can be “DEMONIC” and as for them being Knights… In what country would that group of freaks and outcasts ever be knighted?
The crowd begins laughing, except for the few that are fans of The Demonic Knights .
Felix: True, very true. Scar has a good point.
Darren: The only point he’s going to get is a shank in the ribs when he goes backstage, sure those Demonic Knights are insane but you never say that unless you have a death wish.
Felix: Well you just said it, so you must be next.
Darren: Wha…
Scar walks over to the Turnbuckle, climbs it and sits on the top off it, facing the entrance to the arena.
Scar: Now I know that people that talk bad about the Demonic Knights don’t usually walk from the arena, but luckily I’m not silly enough to walk up the ramp, because as we all know they’re probably standing just out back waiting for me.
Suddenly a rope drops down beside Scar with a loop at the bottom, the camera tilts up and sees a small helicopter hovering high above the Backyard. The camera zooms in yet is unable to see who it is that’s flying it.
Scar: And so I’ll make my exit, enjoy the show. No doubt it will be interesting hahaha!
Scar then puts his foot in the loop at the end of the rope and is then lifted high above the ring as the helicopter flies off with Scar hanging below it waving to the crowd.
Felix: Wow, what an exit. What a man.
Darren: What a coward.
The camera follows the helicopter and Scar until they vanish into the distance.
Darren: Well after that foolish distraction can we get back to what we’re here for? WRESTLING!
The camera zooms out and toward the entrance for the next match.
Back to top Go down

Big Mouthed Fool! (If needed for a filler on either show)
Page 1 of 1