Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sad, sad, sad, affair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

sad, sad, sad, affair Empty
PostSubject: sad, sad, sad, affair   sad, sad, sad, affair EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:22 pm

... to be used on any show that needs a filler ...

I won't be around for the next few weeks, so if anyone wants to add to this, please do so

just remember ...

1 - I won't be back on for a few weeks ... maybe a few minutes here and there, but not like I was ... so DO NOT expect me to respond
2 - beat me down, kick me around, or hand me a few bucks to soothe your own soul ... doesn't matter ...
3 - treat me as a street bum looking for a hand out ... HOW would YOUR character react ...

now on with the show ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix : Good evening wrestling fans, as you know from the past few weeks, that exotic wrestler known as Jungle Jim, has been on, somewhat of a losing streak. Recently it was revealed that after a match he had with Zambo, one of the Demonic Knights It appeared that Jungle Jim apparently hung up his wrestling tights and called it quits.
Darren : Serves him right, he was a lousy wrestler to begin with ...
Felix : Whatever, may I remind you that he was just a second away from becoming the first ever TV Champion, when the former champion Midian blatantly used outside interference to win that match. Then at the match against Banana Joe, it was an unintentional thumb to the eye that blinded Jim which led to him losing the match ... a Number 1 Contender Match. It's been a roller coaster ride downhill from there.
Darren : I said it before, and I'll say it again ... born loser
Felix : The clip we are about to show you is of a disturbing nature. Since leaving wrestling, many of Jim's fans have wondered just what has happen to him. Well ... like I said ... it's disturbing ... if you have a weak stomach, I would advise turning away from the screen now ...
The Titantron comes to life and we see a black and white clip of what appears to be a poverty stricken street. There is a car here, up on blocks, its tires have been removed and the engine hood is open revealing a motor that is missing half of its parts. The gutters are lined with dirt, broken bottles and debris of all kind. The buildings are washed out in a dingy, grayish-brown dirt and the air is heavy with the stench of rotting garbage and smog. A number of rats can be seen running to and fro across the street. The camera slowly turns to reveal a thin, frail looking man standing on a street corner. He is looking through an overturned rubbish container and pulls out a half eaten apple. He smiles as he quickly devours the tidbit morsel.
The man looks up and sees the camera and walks towards it. He is dressed in rags and torn clothing. He has several weeks of old growth stubble upon his face and his hair is greasy from not bathing for the past few weeks. He extends his unwashed dirty hand to the camera and begs for a small hand-out. The man looks vaguely familiar, and then it suddenly dawns on the viewing audience ... this is Jungle Jim ... a broken man ... a man with no purpose in life now ... reduced to living on the streets ... just an empty shell of his former self.
The camera fades to black and the scene is no more ...
The view returns to the arena once again as the camera starts to pan across the audience. Several female fans can be seen openly weeping. A few have their hands over their mouth in disbelief, while many others simply have a shocked look on their face at the horror they have just witnessed. A low mumbling can be heard as the fans talk amongst themselves at the deplorable conditions the once proud wrestler known as Jungle Jim has let his self sink into.
The camera focuses back on Felix and Darren as they sit in stunned silence.
Felix : We'll be back after these commercial breaks ...
the camera fades out ...
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

PostSubject: make this rps in B.W.Bs show   sad, sad, sad, affair EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:30 pm

then suddenly mechine guns can be[justify] heard and pyros shoot from the stage as thick smoke lowers over the arena and then a lighting bolt hits the ring as max righteous appears in the middle of the ring with a vest and black jeans with and a mic in one hand

felix: what why is he here

darren: i don,t know he is a new and dumb superstar

felix: no mabey he has comments on jungle jim

darren again with that no good begger

Max righteous: hello ladies and gentleman i am a entertainer and you are my fellow fans ok i am out here because i have good news i met up with jugle jim and i desided to train jungle jim back in to shape so he can see each and every one of you but it will take a few weeks to train him so till then i will keep you posted

felix: wow he is nice and very kind

darren:( facepalm) its sickning to see someone that nice and kind

max righteous: and one more thing TSWF i wont you in this arena tonight or i will come and get you because you treat the fans like a dog and there better then dogs there gods because they come to see us each and every time we perform and also Scar if you wont to and if sommer agrees me and you team up against TSWF and johnny camaro

felix:WOW! what a match

darren now thats something we can agree on

the fans go wield as max says the match and the entrance for the next match play as max climbs out of the ring
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: sad, sad, sad, affair   sad, sad, sad, affair EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Ok Where To Start?
1) I didn't know you were a face. Sorry
2) I'm a face
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sad, sad, sad, affair   sad, sad, sad, affair Empty

Back to top Go down

sad, sad, sad, affair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum