Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeRegisterLog in

You are the Saviour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirius

Sirius

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 13
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

You are the Saviour Empty
PostSubject: You are the Saviour   You are the Saviour EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:42 pm

The cameras are out the back, in the parking lot, there is a guy in a black leather jacket walking up towards the camera, he doesn't notice he is being watched and keeps walking.
Unknown Man: What the hell is this? You spying on me? come here kid
The camera comes closer to his face
Unknown Man: Oh, you are a Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds cameraman... okay, fair enough... BOO! YOU KNOW WHO I AM... hahahah... I am the biggest thing to hit this place since it was born... MY NAME IS S-I-R-I-U-S... remember that... Sirius
Sirius strokes his unshaven face
Sirius: This is the time, when I slam your mouth and break your stupid jaw, this is the time I lock on the RIP and squeeze you until your brain explodes... THIS IS THE TIME TO GET SIRIUS! What? you don't understand? Hey, I am a 5-time Contenders Champ back in WCWF, I have been to Japan, England and wrestle polar bears... you need to do your research... I can beat you with all the weapons in the ring, outside the ring and all the weapons attached to my soul... I will beat you just by breathing, I am just THAT GOOD! I will rip your legs off and shove them down your throat... I may be a little bit out there, I may be the best wrestler ever... but I will not give up until every drop of blood has oozed from my body... and even then, I will be back... and I will make my mark across that ring. Ha ha ha... I am going to the office now to sign my new contract... SO GET OUT OF MY WAY!
Sirius storms off into the doors into the main lockerooms
Back to top Go down

You are the Saviour
Page 1 of 1