Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new and need a feud or storyline.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VincentDawkins

new and need a feud or storyline. Empty
PostSubject: new and need a feud or storyline.   new and need a feud or storyline. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:58 am

Well, I'm a lvl. 15 balance. I guess I just need a feud storyline to start getting started. Anyone interested, just send an email and we can develop an idea.
Back to top Go down
Voltzandre

Voltzandre

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: new and need a feud or storyline.   new and need a feud or storyline. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:07 pm

mmm Im 15 and balanced too i Think we can get some feud Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
VincentDawkins

PostSubject: Re: new and need a feud or storyline.   new and need a feud or storyline. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:41 pm

okay, cool. Got any ideas? a start or something would be great or we can talk it over on a messenger or email and get it together then post it here on the thread.
Back to top Go down
Voltzandre

Voltzandre

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: new and need a feud or storyline.   new and need a feud or storyline. EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:09 am

no i really dont have any idea, im little busy right now ( school) Evil or Very Mad so it would be a big help if you start the feud Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new and need a feud or storyline.   new and need a feud or storyline. Empty

Back to top Go down

new and need a feud or storyline.
Page 1 of 1