Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeRegisterLog in

Comatose!!!! A BWB PPV?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Comatose!!!! A BWB PPV? Empty
PostSubject: Comatose!!!! A BWB PPV?   Comatose!!!! A BWB PPV? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:37 am

JohnnyCamaro: COMATOSE BABY. Comatose. Koh-ma-tose. Or as the Slovenians would say, "otrplem". Either way, that thing is here. Well, not here right now, but its pretty dang close. I mean, closer than any other BWB pay-per-view. And guess who's going to be on this pay-per-view named after a profound state of unconsciousness, in which the patient cannot be awoken, fails to react normally to pain or light, does not have a sleep-wake cycle, and does not take voluntary actions.

But I digress.

Anyways, at Comatose, I am definately taking part in the festivities. In fact, I'm having my second shift within the BWB ring - and I've been included more as a side note, probably. I mean, the whole match is based on a feud developed between Kristin Blake and Ulquiorra Cifer. Basically, on the last episode of Frontier, Kristin and Ulquiorra pretty much verbally ***-kicked each other in preparation of their showdown. I mean, they reamed each other. They trashed each other left and right, and the very same happened in their match. They ripped into each other, and ripped into each other literally, in order to get that cash suit off of each other.

USE NEXT SEASON IF USING THE IDEA

Last edited by 'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
cenacharleston

cenacharleston

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 12
Wrestler Type: Technique

PostSubject: Re: Comatose!!!! A BWB PPV?   Comatose!!!! A BWB PPV? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:03 am

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro wrote:
JohnnyCamaro: COMATOSE BABY. Comatose. Koh-ma-tose. Or as the Slovenians would say, "otrplem". Either way, that thing is here. Well, not here right now, but its pretty dang close. I mean, closer than any other BWB pay-per-view. And guess who's going to be on this pay-per-view named after a profound state of unconsciousness, in which the patient cannot be awoken, fails to react normally to pain or light, does not have a sleep-wake cycle, and does not take voluntary actions.

But I digress.

Anyways, at Comatose, I am definately taking part in the festivities. In fact, I'm having my second shift within the BWB ring - and I've been included more as a side note, probably. I mean, the whole match is based on a feud developed between Kristin Madden and Ulquiorra Cifer. Basically, on the last episode of Frontier, Kristin and Ulquiorra pretty much verbally ***-kicked each other in preparation of their showdown. I mean, they reamed each other. They trashed each other left and right, and the very same happened in their match. They ripped into each other, and ripped into each other literally, in order to get that cash suit off of each other.

USE NEXT SEASON IF USING THE IDEA
How do you play this game?
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed

PostSubject: Re: Comatose!!!! A BWB PPV?   Comatose!!!! A BWB PPV? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 am

I'm On Other E-Feds That's Just Something I Came Up With On One And Copy Pasted It (with Changes) To BWB
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comatose!!!! A BWB PPV?   Comatose!!!! A BWB PPV? Empty

Back to top Go down

Comatose!!!! A BWB PPV?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: