Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story of 100 Aisles BWB Main Show 1st of Season PART 1!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

The Story of 100 Aisles BWB Main Show 1st of Season PART 1! Empty
PostSubject: The Story of 100 Aisles BWB Main Show 1st of Season PART 1!   The Story of 100 Aisles BWB Main Show 1st of Season PART 1! EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:57 am

DvH is in his Locker Room without the rest of the 'Demonic Knights' and is humming to himself to the song in the background...The Story of 100 Aisles by Our Lady Peace...

DvH
: Sometimes I wonder why I do this,

He looks purposefully at the camara

DvH: I really do, I walk out there and I remember the question my freinds gave me when I first joined this buisness...

He returns to humming and bows his head, before raising his head slowly and saying

DvH: 'Why?' I was 12, I was arrogant and untrained, I improvised that entire match and then went straight up to my friend and said, in dutch of course, 'Why? Because the feeling of giving people one of a hundred story's to remember is great, they'll go home and the kids'll go to school and say "Oh my god that was amazing! I'll never forget that!" '
Because I already knew from that one show that nobody will EVER forget one of my matches, everytime I do something different! Whether its that I executed KayOtika differently or cracked someone with the VP in a Awkward way, I always deliver something new, no matter what!

DvH chuckles to himself
DvH: I loved that guy like a brother, but more on me and my past next week, because now...I have a crowd to leave an imprint on!

And with that the camara fades to the arena where the crowd is chattering amongst itself, talking about the events they just watched.

Last edited by Dysurh Von Hawkhem on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Colouring and Italics)
Back to top Go down

The Story of 100 Aisles BWB Main Show 1st of Season PART 1!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: