Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All that glitters, is not gold..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

All that glitters, is not gold.. Empty
PostSubject: All that glitters, is not gold..   All that glitters, is not gold.. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:19 am

The camera shows a figure sitting on top of an ambulance, wearing a black shirt with the wods "I shall not tap", along with black jeans, with a grin on his face, leaning against a wall. He holds out his right hand, revealing a small paper bag.

"This. This is it. This, is where so many of my oponents wind up. Just sitting here, it gives me memories.. good times, good times."

He smiles, then walks down the hall, he walks past some BWB workers, then leans against a wall."

"I look at the past, I see failure. I look at the future, and I see success. Because for so long, this place has been weak.. But no longer. They believed that this place was actually a success.. those fools."

The figure calmly sighs, looks down and shakes his head in disappointment.

"I mean look at it. Trash cans. Steel chairs. Ladders. All of them simple tools by simple pawns. Do you actually think that a weapon makes up for a lack of talent? Does it make you better?

The man shakes his head again, and chuckles a little.

"Because in this bag, I have plenty of toys for pain. They rip through flesh, and could be used.. It's kinda odd.."

He pulls out a steel nail, and he squeezes it tight, as if he liked the feeling.

"This simple tool. I could cause so.. much pain.. I could stick this through your body, and it would be over."

He lets everything else in the bottom of the bag fall to the ground, revealing many tacks.

"Each one of these cause so much pain.. so much, and it amuses me. But do they make me talented? No. They make me a coward.. so, Im going to teach you in my ways, I know that it is hard to resist temptation. Because would you rather be remembered as "The guy in that match", or the guy who made history?"

The man stands up, and looks directly into the camera. His smile quickly disappears from his face.

"Look at it. We all remember the greats. The Iron Shiek, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan.. everyone backstage idolizes them. They want to be them. For that.. I almost feel sorry for them. I don't want to be like a legend, I have the talent to be better. I don't need to use an item to cause my damage, I use my bare hands, just like this sport was built on. Wjem you remember the greatest, do you think of the greatest "Chair Shot"? The greatest "Ladder match"? No. You remember the person that made them great. So today, when you look back on my reign of dominance, you will smile knowing that you were there when I started it all. My name is The Silver Fanged Wolf, and remember this. All that glitters, is not gold."

He walks off with a smile on his face, followed by the cameraman. He then gives the cameraman a glare, giving him the obvious signal to cut them feed, and it fades to black.
Back to top Go down

All that glitters, is not gold..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: