Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JohnnyCamaro's RP's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

JohnnyCamaro's RP's Empty
PostSubject: JohnnyCamaro's RP's   JohnnyCamaro's RP's EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:14 am

The Ultimate By Summer Brokwell Blasts Through The Arena, And The Fans Are Clueless To Who It Is. Finally A Man Wearing A Black Dress Shirt And Jeans, And A Black Jean Jacket Makes His way To The Ring And Signals To Cut His Music.
The Man Starts Talking With A Heavy French Accent.
???:
I Am Your Savor, I Am Tha One And Only, Tha Original![/i]
The Crowd Doesn't Know What To Think Of This Guy

???: I Am 'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro!

After Noticing Who He Is And Where He's From (SOW Main Event Westler) They Start To Cheer Their Heads Off.
Johnny Trys To Talk But The Crowd's To Loud So They Turn Up His Mic.
JohnnyCamaro: That's More Like It. Ladies, Gentleman (But Mostly Ladies) BWB Is The New Home For All Of Your 'Hotstuff' Needs. But Seriously I Am Here In The Fastest Rising Company In The Nation, Because SOW Gave Me No Challenges, I Was So Much Better Than Everyone Else. Now I'm Here To Find Some Real CompetitionSo If Anyone In The Back Wants To Face Me I'll Be In My Locker Room.
Before JohnnyCamaro Can Leave Frank Christopher's Music Hits
Frank Christopher: *Talking Sarcasticly* How Cute We Got Ourselves A Frenchie, And Not Like A Normal Frenchie, We Have A Canadian Frenchie. Well I Must Say I'm Honored. Now Get A Dose Of Reality, You're In The Persence Of Greatness! Excellence, Perseverance, Intelligence, and Commitment, All Used To Descibe Me! You Don't Know...But You Will!
JohnnyCamaro: Really, The Presence Of Greatness?
Frank Christopher: I...Speak...The Truth.
JohnnyCamaro: Well Let's Put That Name To The Test In A Match.
Frank Christoher: Slow Down There, You Really Think Someone As Perfect As Me Would Face A Loser Like You?!?! Get Real! And That's The Epic Truth!
Frank Christopher's Music Hits And He Walks Away Leaving JohnnyCamaro In The Ring As It Fades To Commercial
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

JohnnyCamaro's RP's Empty
PostSubject: Use During Frank Christophers Spades TV (NOT DONE)   JohnnyCamaro's RP's EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:56 am

The Ultimate By Summer Brockwell Hits And The Crowd Goes Wild.He Starts Speaking With His Heavy French Accent

JohnnyCamaro: So You're Still Running Your Mouth About How You're The Best? Well You Haven't Faced The Counsel Of Cultivation, The One And Only 'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro. Never Mind That, You Haven't Fought Anyone! How Can You Back That Up?

***Ace, Frank finish This For Me And I'll Respond. I Can't Do This For You Because I Don't Know How You'd Respond Or What You'd Yet.***
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/

JohnnyCamaro's RP's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: