Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season Empty
PostSubject: Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season   Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Dorm-Mi-Nance is on his way to the Locker Room holding both his title on his shoulder when Allie approaches him..

Allie:
Hi Dorm-Mi-Nance..Can you tell us the feeling after winning the King of Backyard title?

Dorm:
Hmmmm..To me..It's really nice to win the title but then..I don't really feel satisfied on just winning this title..

Allie:
Hmmm..That's prove why you and your stable mate,Zambo,hit the finisher on both Factor of Libertas and Hunchback..

Dorm:
Yeah..Quick thinking Allie..That's what we really desire..That is why Zambo is not that angry on me winning the title..What we want is a great fight and a total beat down to our opponent..As you can see the other half of the tag team title is given to Zambo..Now,both of us are going to be tag part--..

Young Gun then comes intervene with and angry look..

YG:
Well well..What have have we got here?The King Of Backyard plus the tag title holder..

Dorm:
Gun,what are you doing here?Are you suppose to be preparing for you match right now?

YG:
Can't you see?I'm well-prepared..I'm on my way to the ring when i saw you with Allie..Hmmm..Anyway..Isn't unfair for you to be holding 2 title when the other DK member are holding only 1?And also..I didn't even have 1..

Dorm:
What?You mean you want me to give you this title?You think is that easy?no way!!I'm not!!So,If you want it,you have to get it by yourself..I fought my hard on night of riots..

YG:
Oh,if that is what you want!!then fine!!I'm going to get that title no matter what happens..

Young Gun then turn and walk away..Dorm then turn to the camera and say..

Dorm:
Heh!!He think it is that easy to pass him the belt?haha..he has got to be kidding me..Heh!And tonight,It is going to be my first defend and I'm definitely going to win..Besides,I'm the best among the four in the PPV..I beat all three of them in one night.. So,tonight is going to be more easier for me..Heh

Dorm-Mi-Nance then burst a smoke bomb and disappear as the smoke fades away..

Allie:
*cough cough*..There you go..Dorm-Mi-Nance with his feelings on winning the title on the night of riots..

The camera faded as it focuses to the arena..

(Gun,my work is done..now it's yours..you have to meet-up with Sommer and request a title match with me on other show but sommer refuse it coz he wants you to fight with me on the same show after my match..Don't make the match publicly..Give them suspense..LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

PostSubject: Re: Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season   Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:57 pm

young gun slams sommers door open with a very angre face

YG:
hey sommer you idiot get of you but and give me what i deserve , a title match against Dorm-Mi-Nance tonight right after his match so ill be sure to win

Sommerlund: Who the hell do you think you are??? You have no right demanding a title shot, nor even a match!!! Didn't I talk to you about this at Night of Riots already? Do you need more confinement time??? I give title matches out to who I think deserves it! And you, young gun... You don't. You're just a worthless little piece of garbage who thinks he can get his way! Well I'll tell you what, Young Gun. You better get used to it here. I am the boss! And don't you dare forget it! You're not getting what you want, and that's final! Now... Out of my office!!! Get out before I make you!!!

young gun slams his fist on the desk

YG:
no! i wont i wont a title match and i am not leaving till i do so just try and get me out and ill put you out

the cameras keep watching to see what sommer will do

Last edited by young gun on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season   Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:05 pm

LOL!not like this..I was planning that you would put it this way..
You come to Sommer and ask him for a match against me in the next show POLITELY..coz thats the only way he will lets you have the match..Then he refuse to gives you the match in the next show coz he decided to give it on the same day after my match..But I don't want the fans to know that you are getting that match..We have to make a suspense
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season   Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Meh, I edited my bit.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season   Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Sommerlund chuckles in delight as young gun is looking furious. He struggles to stand up due to chuckling, but manages to and steps around his table to face young gun.
Sommerlund: You?... Haha!!! Put me??? Mwahahah!! Put me out??? Ahahahahaha!!! That's just hilarious!! Oh my... Ohh my... Please, stop killing me! My gut's gonna rip out!.... BWAHAHAHA!!! Oh my!! I can see how you're putting me out now... By just killing me with your "humour"!! Ouch... Ouch!! My gut!!!
In seeing young gun's facial expression grow even darker, Sommerlund straightens himself and clears his throat, his serious expression returning to his face.
Sommerlund: Oh you were serious? Huh. Well I thought it was a big joke. You know why? Because it is just impossible for you to... "Put me out". You know why? Like I said before; I'm the boss. Once you put your hands on me, you're fired. And you know what happens when you're fired? You're out of a job! You beg for me to come back... Beg for me to even hand you the lousiest contract I can... But no.
He shakes his head solemnly and turns around and walks back around the table and sits on his high back chair.
Sommerlund: I will not give it to you. No, I just won't. I refuse to let you back in after attempting -- and miserably failing -- to hurt me. But I'll tell you what. If you can catch my new pet in your hands, I'll let you face Dorm-Mi-Nance for the King of the Backyard title. How about that?
Young gun nods his head as Sommerlund pulls his drawer open and out jumps a hamster who stands on the table in a Kung Fu stance.
Sommerlund: Young Gun, say hello to my pet hamster, Bob.
Bob jumps about the table and then hops onto Sommerlund's shoulder and once again stands there in a Kung Fu stance.
Sommerlund: If you can catch Bob in both hands, then the match is yours. All right, Bob! Down! Show him what you've got!
Bob leaps gracefully off his master's shoulder and waits for Young Gun to make the first move. As Young Gun's hand sweeps down, Bob leaps above the hand and lands back on the table.
Sommerlund: I'm telling you, he's not easy...
Young Gun sweeps down both hands again and this time, Bob looks trapped. However, suddenly, he springs up and lands onto both hands which clap at the instant, and Bob runs up the left arm of Young Gun and onto his shoulder. He leaps up to Young Gun's ear and nibbles it! Young Gun brings his hand up and attempts to smack Bob, but he leaps up onto Young Gun's head, which results in him slapping his own ear!
Sommerlund: Oof! Tough luck! Oh look, he's not finished with you yet!
Bob carefully climbs down Young Gun's face as he shrieks. He stops at Young Gun's nose, and he smacks his nose, but Bob evades it! Young Gun turns away in pain and Sommerlund leaps over his desk and waits behind Young Gun. As he turns, the General Manager thrusts his leg towards Young Gun's face and catches him square in the nose!!! Young Gun falls to the floor as Sommerlund leans back against his desk and Bob climbs up his shoulder.
Sommerlund: You couldn't beat a hamster. How disappointing. Since a hamster could decimate you, maybe Dorm would totally obliterate you!! You're so dead in the ring if you're going against the King of the Backyard... You got yourself a title match, buddy! But watch out, it's sure to be your last.
Sommerlund chuckles as he drags Young Gun out of his office along with Bob who attempts several Kung Fu kicks while he is on Young Gun's face as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season   Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:26 pm

LMAO!! Get him Bob...Kick his ass lol.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season   Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Excuse me, but I kicked him in the face, not Bob Razz
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season   Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:20 pm

AHHH... Bob is the greatest. You just carry him lol
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season   Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:22 pm

And he's always in a Kung Fu Stance. Don't forget that.
Well forget Bob, what about the RP? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season   Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm-Mi-Nance interview on his first appearance on the new season
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: