Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeRegisterLog in

Cykill's Revelation 9/5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Cykill's Revelation 9/5 Empty
PostSubject: Cykill's Revelation 9/5   Cykill's Revelation 9/5 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:26 pm

(This can be put in after a fight or two)

Allie and the cameraman have been running crazy trying to stay on top of their interveiws and watching Cykill's locker room door. Suddenly, the door opens and Little Tony comes walking out with a split lip and blood dripping down his face. The sound in the locker room is like a tornado. Furniture being tossed all over the place. Allie and the cameraman stop a few feet from Little Tony and just listen to the commotion. As the noise subsides, Allie looks into the camera and says.
Allie: "I think I'll give him a few minutes before I try and talk with him."
Little Tony turns and with a slight grin on his face, looks at Allie and says.
Little Tony: "I think I'd give him a bit of space Doll. When you do get to talk to him, Tell my Son I'm sorry, and I'll try and fix this mess."
With a look of astonishment on her face, Allie says.
Allie: "Your SON??? Can you tell me a little bit of what was said in there? If your his father, why are you bleeding?"
As Little Tony turns and starts to walk away, he says.
Little Tony: "I think you better ask him those questions and get the answers yourself. He's a little pissed at me at the moment."
Little Tony walks down the hallway towards madden's locker room where he is seen by the bikers milling about outside the door and wondering what happened to there comrade. From down the hall, the camera can see the anger on the bikers faces as Little Tony enters the locker room.
Allie: "I think I'll wait till the next segment to give Cykill a chance to cool off before I get to the bottom of this. Back to you at the desk."
Camera fades to the announcers table
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Cykill's Revelation 9/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykill's Revelation 9/5   Cykill's Revelation 9/5 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:56 pm

HIS SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://b-w-b.forumotion.com

Cykill's Revelation 9/5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: