Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Angel - Night of Riots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

The Angel - Night of Riots Empty
PostSubject: The Angel - Night of Riots   The Angel - Night of Riots EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:59 pm

The camera checks out to the backstage area where we see Allie, standing with microphone in hand. She walks through the corridor where she accidentally bumps into The Angel.

Allie: Oh er I’m sorry!

Angel: I suppose you want an interview with the Angel?

Allie: Well actually...

Angel: Heres the deal, the last couple of weeks I have been involved in some of the toughest matches of my career. Annachie has proven a worthy opponent, he has made the step up through the initiative incredibly well. To hold a victory of me should make him very proud...but that victory was purely a one-off. Last week Annachie couldn’t live with my power, as soon as I hit my angel fall he fell, it was poetry in motion. Tonight, the night of riots, this wont be any regular match up far from it, tonight this is personal for me. I will not let him beat me again, I will go to any lengths to make sure that I hit the angel fall and put him down for the 1,2,3!

Allie: Well, I wish you the best of luck tonight Angel.

Angel: I don’t need luck, I already know the outcome.

The Angel gives a creepy laugh as he walks away from Allie.

Felix: What does the Angel have in store for Annachie? We’ll find out next at the Night of Riots!!
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Angel - Night of Riots   The Angel - Night of Riots EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:07 pm

After the match if i win:

Felix: The Angel proved here tonight that he is the better man.

The Angel walks over towards the motionless body of Annachie. He picks him up.

Felix: Now wait just a minute!! You already won the match what else do you need to prove!!

The Angel lifts the opponent on his shoulders
and slams him on the mat executing a LEGENDARY Angel Fall!!!

Darren: My god, the Angel Fall!! Thats emphasis of his dominance right there Felix! This man is a machine!

Felix: Absolutely no need for it though, he won the match he said he was going to do it, why does he need this??

Darren: Quite simply because he can Felix!! This man is greatness!!

The Angel stands briefly, arms aloft, before exiting the ring and the stage area leaving Annachie motionless.
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Angel - Night of Riots   The Angel - Night of Riots EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:14 pm

And if i lose:

Felix: Annachie is victorious!! What a win for this man, he fought and fought and the Angel had no answer!

Darren: Were you watching the same match Felix, he pulled a fast one, the Angel was cheated!

Felix: Thats rubbish, I have seen many match ups in my time and believe me the Angel was well and truly beaten.

The Angel slowly gets to his feet as Annachie walks up the entrance ramp, one arm being held in the air by the referee. The Angel moves over to the ropes, he rages and mouths some incomprehensible words in the direction of Annachie.

Darren: You can be deluded if you want Felix, but believe me the Angel is not done with Annachie, not by a long shot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel - Night of Riots   The Angel - Night of Riots Empty

Back to top Go down

The Angel - Night of Riots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: