Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

young gun's opinion

Go down 
+2
Jungle Jim
Arch Stan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

young gun's opinion Empty
PostSubject: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:10 am

the lights go out and the fans hear is" hes coming" then black smoke strechs out from the stage to the ring then black pyro's shoots from the turnbuckle as young gun appears out of nowhere
the crowd boos at the sight of young gun

young gun:shut up SHUT UP,your not worthy of speaking now i have a question why the hell do these young people like Scar and andrew hawk think they own the place for instence Scar he starts crying over a piece of paper like come on then after his match he drives off so ether sommer do something about it or i will my self

felix: who the hell does he think he is

darren: i would say that

felix: i will say whaqt ever i wont just because he is the demonic knights dosn,t mean he is the boss of the B.W.B

darren just shut up now before you get hurt

young gun grabs felix and drags him into the ring

darren: i told him

young gun throws felix into the corner and then runs up and hits a devasting scorpin stinger then walks out of the ring and goes back stage while paramedics are attending felix
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:35 am

The crowd is booing as young gun makes his way up the ramp, but before he can exit the arena he stops and starts to back peddle into the arena with a shocked look on his face.
"Welcome to the Jungle" the theme song of Jungle Jim blasts out over the PA system, and Jungle Jim walks out onto the stage with mic in hand.

Jungle Jim : You know little man, I'm getting sick and tired of you running your mouth and attacking people just for the heck of it ... just cause your with the big-bad "Dummy Knaves" doesn't give you the right to do what you want ... tell you what, you think your so bad ... how about you and me ... one on one
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Barrages of smokes suddenly appear on the ramp..Jungle Jim are blinded by it..When he recovers his vision,Dorm-Mi-Nance is standing right in front of him..

Dorm:
Hey!!Fight someone your own size!!You'll definitely kill him..How about WE have a fight in the that ring right now!!

Dorm-Mi-Nance turn towards Young Gun and say..

Dorm:
Gun,how about becoming my manager tonight?It seems like I can't handle it myself..He's a little too strong for me..The only person in Demonic Knights that can beat him is Dysurh Von Hawkhem..But he is kind of busy tonight..He has to fight Midian for the BWB television Champion..So,gun you can help me don't you?

Young Gun:
Y--yeah..Sure..I'm happy to do so..

Last edited by Dorm-Mi-Nance on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Just then "Nil By Mouth" blasts over the sound system as Scar walks towards the three wrestlers standing on the stage, standing beside Jungle Jim, Scar grabs the mic.

Scar: Well if this sociopath.

Scar points at Young Gun.

Scar: Is going to be at ringside you can be sure that i'm gonna be there to cover Jims back in case of one of his "Psychotic episodes" he is so well known for having.
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:18 pm

just then young gun gets an idea

young gun: no how about this a tag team match me and dorm-mi-nance vs you and jungle jim

the crowd cheers as loud as they can
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:25 pm

This could be in the PPV. If we all agree that it should go on the PPV, I'm replying.

The lights in the arena then suddenly, the "1967" Remix by Dale Oliver blares on the PA System. The crowd cheers at the familiar music as a barrage of machine gun shots blast over the arena while the song is playing. Blue smoke fills up the arena, and pyros suddenly blast on the far ends of the stage, sparking a bright green. The lights then come back on and Sommerlund is seen standing dressed in his usual bright white trench coat and dark half mask, and inside, a bright white Night of Riots T-Shirt and a dark pants, his arms folded across his chest. He has a microphone in one hand, then starts to remove his mask and he begins to speak.
Sommerlund: Wait just a damn second. Who in the name of McDonald's do you think you are??
Darren: McDonald's?
Sommerlund: Well I know who you are. You're Dorm-Mi-Nance, that ninja freak. And you, you're Jungle Jim, the jungle man. And you're Scar, another new but pretty cool guy. And you... Young Gun. That new kid. Who do you think you are, knocking people out at will? And what's with your big talk? You're just embarrassing yourself. Dude, give it up. Well actually, back to my first question. Who do all of you think you are??? Who gives you the authority to make your own matches, huh? I know! You don't! You don't have the authority! You know why? Because you're not the boss! I am!
The crowd cheers at his strong words and he takes a step forward. He steps nose-to-nose with Young Gun for a moment and he turns around again. He stops several feet away from the three standing, looking hostile at each other. Sommerlund then turns around again and takes a deep breath, and speaks once again.
Sommerlund: All right, big shots. I've got plans for you. But not for you, Scar. And you may as well leave right now before I change my mind and give you some punishment.
Scar quickly walks off at the sound of the General Manager's threatening voice quickly and he continues.
Sommerlund: I'll start with you, Jim. Well... I know you've had your issues with Midian. So here's my plan. Midian is defending his BWB Television Championship tonight!!!... But not against you. Dysurh von Hawkhem had pinned Muffinman last Tuesday on The Frontier with a massive Tiger Bomb, and he's earned the right to take on Midian. So, I have other plans. You'll take on BananaJoe for a shot at the TV Title tonight, in an Ultimate Submission match!!!
The crowd cheer at this huge announcement, and Jungle Jim looks satisfied. Sommerlund then goes on.
Sommerlund: And now, Dorm-Mi-Nance. You'll be taking on your stable mate Zambo for the BWB Title of the King of the Backyard!
The crowd boo at Dorm receiving a title shot, but he silences them.
Sommerlund: However, you'll be facing two challenges... And that would be first: No disqualifications! And second: You will be taking on Hunchback and Factor of Libertas as well! A Fatal Four Way match for the BWB King of the Backyard!
The crowd is berserk once again with this huge announcement.
Sommerlund: Young Gun... You're just too violent. I like violence in my shows, but I do not appreciate one superstar knocking out another. So, I'm locking you in solitary confinement tonight!
The crowd is nuts as they learn that Young Gun will not be present anywhere near the ring the whole time during the pay per view.
Sommerlund: Now, we're going off to commercial. Felix is steadily recovering, I hear, in this short time that you have hit that... Excuse of a move. Gun, my office. Now. March. You two, you better get ready. That's all I have to say. Sommerlund OUT!!!
Sommerlund smiles and then walks backstage.

Last edited by Sommerlund on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:35 pm

after the commercial

young gun: no! you wont take me to jail never muahahahahaha sommer you wonted violence you got heres the true side of me

young gun destroys all the sercirty

young gun: now scar i am coming after you muahahaha now true and caughts me if you can

the crowd keeps quiets as young gun has a mental break down

Last edited by young gun on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 pm

There's no cops :/
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Sommer turns to Dorm-Mi-Nance and says..

Sommer:Stop him,sommer!You are his stable mate..

Dorm:No can do boss..I got to prepare for my match..

Dorm-Mi-Nance burst a smoke bomb as he usually do..And disappear away..

Sommer:You fool!!Lazy son of a gun!!

(LOL!I hope this is okay..)
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: OOC ...   young gun's opinion EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:16 am

OOC ...

I don't know so much about the PPV ... as those type of shows are usually preset, as in the matches are set up weeks in advance, and usually are not done on a spur of the moment

I would agree to have this as the first show of the new season
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Yeah sorry about that. I've got the PPV card up now.
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Jungle Jim looks at young gun and Dorm-Mi-Nance. He smiles before making a slashing gesture across his throat and pointing at the two of them.

Jungle Jim : Sommerlund may think this is over ... but I say different ... the Angels of War are coming soon ... THEN you WILL learn the meaning of RESPECT.
Jungle Jim slowly retreats off the entrance ramp, but never turns his back on his two foes in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:19 am

Since when were they in the ring? lol
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:53 am

Quote :
Jungle Jim looks at young gun and Dorm-Mi-Nance. He smiles before making a slashing gesture across his throat and pointing at the two of them.

Jungle Jim : Sommerlund may think this is over ... but I say different ... the Angels of War are coming soon ... THEN you WILL learn the meaning of RESPECT.
Jungle Jim slowly retreats off the entrance ramp, but never turns his back on his two foes in the ring.

Lol!Im already out of the ring..im no longer be seen in the arena..
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:14 am

since when do people "beat up the security" when there is no one around

since when do people pull "smoke bombs" out of their underwear

since when do people "disappear into thin air"

it's all make believe ...

and in my mind ... I made believe I said all those things just before the two of you left

so there ....

young gun's opinion Gotcha10

Last edited by Jungle Jim on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Jungle Jim wrote:
since when do people "beat up the security" when there is no one around

and in my mind ... I made believe I said all those things just before the two of you left

so there ....

young gun's opinion Gotcha

(1) When there's Young Gun.

(2) In Ninja Animes and when there's Dorm-Mi-Nance.

(3) Look at number two.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Quote :

so there ....

Makes believe?C'mon..I'm a ninja..And Smoke bombs ain't thin..Do you watch anime on naruto or any other ninja shows?They use smoke bombs to get away from the scene..NINJA is my gimmick..How you know its from underwear?I wore a cloak and long pants..So,the smoke bombs can be taken out from anywhere..Hmmm
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:00 am

Jungle Jim turns around after eyeing a lonesome young gun, who is still screaming having a fit, just to see the figure of someone he didn't want too.

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): Ahhh Safari Sam! Where ya going? Think you can just eye up MY retard like he's trash eh? I don't think so, get in that ring right now, we're gonna have a quick match...and I mean QUICK!

Jungle Jim jumps at DVH and attempts to hit his pattented 'Tiger Claw' but just finds thin air, he quickly swings around to face Dysurh again and gets Tiger Clawed himself! He starts to Tap Wildly but just can't find a way out of his own move as he starts to fade...Dysurh releases Jungle Jim and walks off as young gun walks out of the ring with a sadistic smile on his face as security finally show up to take him away, he shows no resistance intil he passes Jim, when he pushes his guard off and hits him with a devastating Gunshot!!! before being dragged off again laughing...

Needs better formatting and colouring but it keeps DK's burning which is what we need right now as we are not showing much xD
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:13 am

Dysurh Von Hawkhem wrote:
(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): Ahhh Safari Sam! Where ya going? Think you can just eye up MY retard like he's trash eh? I don't think so, get in that ring right now, we're gonna have a quick match...and I mean QUICK!

lol @ MY Retard.
Anyway, the thing ends with Jungle Jim walking off.
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:43 am

meh its make believe, he gets stretchered off now..because I did that all before he was born OR thought of messing with my Tard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: young gun's opinion   young gun's opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

young gun's opinion
Page 1 of 1