Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor

Go down 
3 posters

Decent RP?
Yes
DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor I_vote_lcap43%DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor I_vote_lcap43%DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Okay
DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor I_vote_lcap14%DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor Empty
PostSubject: DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor   DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:52 pm

"A New Theme Song comes on the PA System...

...and the crowd look around confused, then boo when they see Dorm-Mi-Nance suddenly appear in the ring after a billow of smoke and then boo even louder when they see DvH and young gun enter with Zambo behind them with a frown on his face and his arm's crossed while young gun smiles cockily as he walks up to a fan and slaps them right in the kisser"

(Dorm-Mi-Nance): Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to OUR show! That's right WE are the show here, the 'Demonic Knights'. We decide whether you make it somewhere, like DvH did for young gun because, you see he will get somewhere soon while you all squirm underneath him and, as DvH blessed you with the following knowledge, he is a apprentice underneath one of us, of course who is it? Is it DvH himself? No! Zambo? No! Me!? No! Its Midian!...If he accepts our offer that is, otherwise he's just going to be sitting there titleless, because if he refuses that means DvH can call him a target, and trust me thats not what you wanna be right now,

"Crowd boo's and jeers `Dutchy can't win nothing!` which then starts to a big laugh among themselves"

(Zambo): SHUT UP! Your all not worthy to be even looking at our direction! *makes a grotesque hand movement to signify crushing* Your all just pathetic worm underneath OUR great fist!

"Dorm waves Zambo off and Zambo does so without hesitation"

(young gun): Hold on Dorm before you start talking again, just let me clarify a few things. *looks at camara panning into him* MIDIAN! You would be a fool to refuse me! just look at me, I was HANDPICKED by the Demonic Knights is that not proof enough that i'd be a good one to take under your experienced wing? I beat Andrew Hawk just like I said I would! So i can back up what I say too, and if you need more proof, though I doubt you do, then I'll win yet another match against Andrew, and this time I'll so not a single shread of pity for him once im done crippling him!

(Dorm-Mi-Nance): Nicely said gun. And I think on that note we can go... *Dorm drops his mic and signals to the others that its time to go*

"The DK's start to move out except for DvH who picks up Dorm's discarded microphone"

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): Hold It Guys! I have something to say and for once its got nothing to do with Ace Skywalker. Im just gonna say this...Your lucky to survive my first strike, but unlucky to have to endure the second. This is a warning to Midian and anybody else who dares think they'll get one over us...that includes these 'Mongols' you are being warned now, assault one of my stablemates again and you'll all find yourselves hosptilized, but back on to the subject of somebody 'getting one over us' it ain't going to happen no matter what you do, we will win. Oh and for all the smart one's who realised that Falcon's not here? I didn't forgive him for getting me chairshotted and losing that Tag match we had so I got 'Rid' of him.

*DvH drops his mic and signals to leave but Dorm stands still and takes something out of his pocket and throws into the ground causing a Huge Dusty Explosion so that the crowd cannot see and start to cough, when the smoke clears the DK's are gone and their New Theme is still playing*

Last edited by Dysurh Von Hawkhem on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:42 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Kill Falcon and get rid of Comedy.)
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor   DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 pm

LOL!nice!This should be a great entrance and exit for me in Demonic Knights..LOL!This is a great mixture for DK's entrance..LOL!
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor   DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 pm

You like it? Sweet! Okay I'll fully post All of DK's stuff in our Feud topic Wink
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17

PostSubject: Re: DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor   DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:11 pm

That's a fucking long topic name.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor   DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:13 pm

I needed it to catch attention lol.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor   DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:16 pm

It's already blinking, what more do you want?
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor   DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:27 pm

My Virgin Sluts?
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor   DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:31 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor   DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor Empty

Back to top Go down

DK's address the BWBnation...FEATURES DvH's First ever recordable catchphrase, Dorm's Signature entrance and exit, Zambo's new 'Muscle' look a proposition for Midian and a announcement about young gun's mentor
Page 1 of 1