Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a touch of class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doryan Gray

Doryan Gray

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

a touch of class Empty
PostSubject: a touch of class   a touch of class EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:25 pm

The camera follows Allie down the hall, trying to catch up to a figure in a dark suit, using a walking cane. She's finally next to him and as she is trying to see his face, she taps the man on the shoulder.

Allie: Umm, exuse me, aren't you Doryan Gray, the newest signing for the BWB?

Doryan Gray: That I am lass, and who might you be?

Allie: Well, I'm Allie, the...

Doryan Gray: Actually, I don't care who you are. (Looks her up and down.) What I would like to know is what business you have with me?

Allie is a bit embarrassed over the harsh words, but she continues with her interview.

Allie: Actually, I was hoping to ask you a few questions, we didn't get much information on your background as well as your future plans, and I thought, maybe the BWB fans would like to know a little bit more about you.

Doryan Gray: (sighs) Girlie, 't is plain to see you know nothing of me, for if do you wouldn't have thought this man of royal blood pays any attention to what a commoner, an American commoner no less, thinks and know about me. That being out in the open, I will say this once, and never shall this be mentioned again. STAY AWAY from my past, 't is non of your business, and 't is non of their business...

Allie: And "they" being...?

Suddenly Allie interrupts Gray, and his face turns red for a change. He looks very angry, shouts and suddenly loses his composure and his posh accent.

Doryan Gray: DON'T EVER... interrupt me love, yer looks might 'eve allowed you to get away with murder so far, but you will mind yer tongue with me!!

Gray calms down, clears his throat, and continues with his usual posh English accent.

Doryan Gray: As I was saying, "they" being - the vermin you so graciously call "BWB fans", and as far as my plans for the future go - that's for me to know and you, all of you to find out...

Doryan Gray fixes his tie, he cleans his glasses, and while Allie opens her mouth to ask another question, he turns his back on her and walks away. Allie faces the camera with a confused look on her face and shrugs her shoulders as the camera fades away.
Back to top Go down

a touch of class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: