Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chimaira's Anger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chimaira

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 8
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

Chimaira's Anger Empty
PostSubject: Chimaira's Anger   Chimaira's Anger EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:26 am

The camera zooms in backstage in a deep area backstage once though to be forgotten about after disturbances were heard, as the camera reaches the area of the disturbance there are torches set alight burning, an image of hunchback in the middle with the words "you're win is your last" no sign of anyone been there, a rustling is heard, the camera pans around to find nothing, the camera pans back to the image to find that it is missing, but another image is there of chimaira's bloody face, written on the image is "my blood dripped, my soul torn, my anger has risen"

The camera turns round to see chimaira staring down the camera, his eyes piercing through the soul of the camera man, chimaira grabs the cameraman, the camera falls to the floor, loud screaming is heard from off the screen, finally those screams subside, footsteps are heard walking towards the camera, the camera is moved facing the cameraman, knocked out with the words,
"hunchback, this is your fate" The torches fall over and set the cameraman alight
Back to top Go down

Chimaira's Anger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: