Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kick The Bottle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rey

rey

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 9
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Kick The Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Kick The Bottle   Kick The Bottle EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Rey enters the ring with a bottle in hes hand

Rey:I came here to play a game of kick the bottle

Rey places the bottle in the middle of the ring

Rey:These are the rules, who ever kicks the bottle is done for it and will get destroyed by me

Rey stands aside and looks at the bottle carefuly

Rey:I will be waiting here to see who is so stupid to do it

Rey waits

(Anyone who wants to kick the bottle can do it)
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique

Kick The Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick The Bottle   Kick The Bottle EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:18 am

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns -N- Roses blares out over the loud speakers in the arena as Jungle Jim makes his way out to the entrance ramp with mic in hand.

The crowd gives a mixed, luke-warm response as Jungle Jim slowly looks around at the fans in attendance, some cheering and some booing, some not knowing just how to react.

JJ - Cut the music ...... I said ... cut the music

His theme song is suddenly cut off in mid-verse. Some of the fans that were cheering are starting to boo and the chant "Bungalo Bill" starts to echo throughout the hall.

JJ - Thank you ... thank you ... serious ... first off Rey, I'm not out here to respond to your challenge. But I am out here to make my OWN offer to you...

Rey looks at JJ, the bottle and then looks out towards the fans with a puzzled look in his face. He shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head no, as if he were responding to the unspoken question that is looming in everyone's mind ... what does he want ?

JJ - I kinda notice you got problems with a certain wrestler, and as you might have noticed I also seem to have problems with a certain wrestler, or two ... it seems that I have a match later tonight for the TV Title, a title that should of been mine back at Apocalyptic Ascension, and if it wasn't for the blatant interference by Demonic Icon, I would be wearing the gold instead of Midian. You know what they saw about the spots on a leopard ... they never change ... and it's the same with Icon.

I know that he will be lurking around here tonight, somewhere in the shadows just like a snake always does. My offer to you is simply this, be in my corner and just make sure that I get a fair shot at Midian.

Rey - That's all nice and stuff ... but just what do I get out of this ?

JJ - Funny you should ask ... cause I was just thinking that I could just show up at your next match with Chimaira ... you know to give you moral support ...

Rey - That's it ??? I got his number already, in case you haven't noticed .

JJ - ... and there's also this ... when I win, I can guarantee you that you'll get the Number One Contender spot, and you'll be my first opponent ... just think about it ... that's all I'm asking
Back to top Go down
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Kick The Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick The Bottle   Kick The Bottle EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:47 pm

I thought Demonic Icon was gone off the roster?
Back to top Go down
rey

rey

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 9
Wrestler Type: Speed

Kick The Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick The Bottle   Kick The Bottle EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:10 pm

rey looks confused at the crowd and the bottle

Rey:Alright, i do accept youre offer but, you better dont mess with me or i will screw youre belt

Rey kicks hes own bottle and walks away
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique

Kick The Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick The Bottle   Kick The Bottle EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:29 am

Quote :
Cykill
Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:47 pm
I thought Demonic Icon was gone off the roster?

it's the first I've heard of it ...

EDIT :

just checked and you're right ... he's not on the TWG roster .... oh well
there goes an entire story line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kick The Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick The Bottle   Kick The Bottle Empty

Back to top Go down

Kick The Bottle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum