Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview on Dorm-Mi-Nance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Interview on Dorm-Mi-Nance Empty
PostSubject: Interview on Dorm-Mi-Nance   Interview on Dorm-Mi-Nance EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Allie interviews Dorm-Mi-Nance on his match against The half of of BWB Tag Team Title.
Allie:
Hi Dorm-Mi-Nance..nice to meet you..So I'm here to interview on your match against the Ace Skywalker..What do you think fighting against one half of the Tag Title holder?Do you think you can win him?

Dorm:
Hmmm..Me against Ace?I may have lost to Zambo..But dont ever look down on me like that..Now I'm better than you think I am..so,there's no way you can predict the match though..I know this time Ill win him..I just knew it..

Allie:
Okay..You got pride huh?So,Are you prepared for the match?

Dorm:
Of course I am..Even if I'm not assigned for a match so that I'm not ambushed by all low-life fools back there..Now I'm out..

.Allie:
Okay..Thanks for your cooperation..

Allie turns to the camera continues..
Allie:
Okay..There you go..Dorm-Mi-Nance with his thoughts on his next match..

Last edited by Dorm-Mi-Nance on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Interview on Dorm-Mi-Nance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview on Dorm-Mi-Nance   Interview on Dorm-Mi-Nance EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:44 am

*The Camara then Pans into the 'BWB Warriors' Special Locker Room and are caught laughing at the TV*

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): WOW! He thinks he can beat you? Ha! He will be an easy win for you my friend!

*DvH Pats Ace Skywalker on the back*

(Ace Skywalker): Heh yeah *He looks nervous* Don't Worry he'll be tapping out later tonight.

*DvH doesn't seem to notice the nervousness in his partner or maybe he decided to ignore it?*

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): Anyway I was thinkin'...Shall we beat some more sense into Falcon after my match? I'll pummel him and cripple him in our match then we could just show him what happens to idiots who get in our way.

*DvH Sneers*

(Ace Skywalker): Well of course I'd like to beat some sense into him but come on whats gonna happen in my match with ermm.. whats his name?

*DvH and Ace Laugh*

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): Don't worry 'bout that I'll come down and 'manage' you

*The Crowd can be heard in the back raging with boo's as they do everytime the people they hate most are planning something sinister*

*The Camara then goes Outside the Locker Room and Finds....DORM-MI-NANCE!!!! Who smiles widly as the crowd cheers! Givinghim a nice pop!*

(Dorm-Mi-Nance): Oooh Falcon's gonna like this!
Back to top Go down

Interview on Dorm-Mi-Nance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: