Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In The Eyes Of Children, Parents are god

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stitch

Stitch

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 6
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 0-10000

In The Eyes Of Children, Parents are god Empty
PostSubject: In The Eyes Of Children, Parents are god   In The Eyes Of Children, Parents are god EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:22 pm

The scene opens in front of the Darkoo mansion where the Channel 10 news team has been covering the unfolding events......

Cyndi Chambers: This is Cyndi Chambers Channel 10 news with the latest update on the happenings since the brutal assault on Billionaire Darius Darkoo's Estate just one week ago. In the events that unfolded during The BWB board meeting, new safety instructions have been put forth, Mr. Darkoo has placed the Entire Darkoo mansion under lock down due to the assault on both himself and Mr. Sommerlund, by the alleged psychopath only known as Stitch.... Stitch's whereabouts are still currently unknown. Mr. Dominic, a long standing member of the BWB announcement team is in serious condition at Wellington Hospital.... I'm Cyndi Chambers and I will be keeping you up to date on all of the events that take place here... Back to you Brian....

We find Gm Sommerlund sitting in Seclusion in the west wing of the mansion, he gets up and turns off the Tv and shakes his head in disgust. Sommerlund begins to pace nervously, a few minutes go by and then Chayne Saw kicks the door in and rushes towards Sommerlund, hes frantic , sweating bullets, he rushes over and slams his fists on the desk and begins to break down and cry

Sommerlund: CHAYNE WHAT IS WRONG YOU, CALM DOWN....

Chayne Saw: DON'T YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU BROUGHT INTO BWB DO YOU!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF MONSTER YOU RELEASED !!!!!

Sommerlund: Chayne what are you talking about?

Chayne Saw reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a cd, the cd is coated with a crimson red stain and labeled with a smiley stitched up face made out of blood, it says play me on it... Chayne throws the CD at Sommerlund and sits down and begins to hold his head in pain, Sommerlund takes the CD and puts it into the computer's disk drive and loads it up....

The scene opens up to a abandoned slaughter house, in the meat packing district, Multiple unlabeled tracks are busy driving back and forth to keep up with the high demand , we hear a tug boat blowing its horn, the camera moves to the entrance of the slaughterhouse, The ominous steel sign hangs in front of the large riveted door's, the doors creak open and a crying is heard in the distance. The camera slowly makes it way into the large open slaughter house, then pans the the view of old machines and chutes, the crying begins to come in clearer, and louder. The sound of rats running up and down the machines is heard, the camera then focus's on a chair in the distance, a small figure is sitting in the darkness, The cry's then turn to screams as the figure realizes that she is not alone, The camera is set down on a a tripod and focused in on the girls face, its the face of Chayne Saw's daughter Cathie, shes blind folded and the blindfold is soaked with her tears , shes strapped into a straight jacket and bound to a chair, Stitch and walks up and kneels down behind her and then comes into focus, Stitch begins to smile and pull his thumb across his throat and then gives the camera the thumbs down

sTiTcH: Hi there Chayne........ Our little encounter made me realize that I don't know a single thing about you other then the information in BWB magazine, so I figured id do a little research "GOTTA LOVE THE INTERNET" anyway, I found out where you live, and that you HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AHAHHAHAHAHAHA SO I FIGURED I'D " DROP IN" AND MEET THEM HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, what you saw at the Darkoo mansion was nothing short of a hello, Im sure that beating I gave you made you realize that you are in for a world of pain,as is your sweet little daughter , You see Chayne family is really impotent in my book, I DIDNT HAVE A FAMILY, well I did...... but that is another story for another time...... I gotta say you have truly raised a fine little girl. she is so innocent and so friendly, I took off my mask and she came right up to me HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA, so to get to the point...... You see Chayne I have something you want, and you have something that I want..... As you can see I have Cathie and if you don't follow my instructions I'm gonna cut her up real good and that little girl you know and love is not going to be able to recover from how ugly I WILL MAKE HER!!!! So here's the deal I want a match of my choosing, I will let you know the rest later.......

Stitch begins to laugh manically

Stitch pulls out a scalpel and press's it to Cathie's face and begins to cut in a downward motion, she begins to scream and blood runs down her cheek, Stitch smiles and as he catches the blood drops in his hand and begins to drink it, Cathie begins to sob uncontrollably and Stitch licks the side of her face and tastes her tears

sTiTcH: Taste's like sweet suffering AHAHAHHAHHAHAH, CHAYNE SAW YOU WILL BLEED THE DARKEST RED AND YOUR BLOOD WILL BE MY SUSTENANCE, I WILL HURT YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER DREAMED ABOUT AND YOUR NIGHTMARES WILL ALL COME TRUE AT MY HAND, YOU WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR BWB AND MARK MY WORDS YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL FEEL YOUR PAIN, IM GONNA START WITH CATHIE!!!!!!!!

Stitch gets up and picks up the camera and throws it against the cattle shoot, Cathie begins to scream and cry for Chayne Saw to come to her aid, Stitch begins to laugh then scene then cuts out

Sommerlund: My lord, Chayne I'm so sorry, I had no idea what this inhuman creature was gonna do, I cannot express how sorry I feel for all of this, Take some time off and think things through, BWB is in one of its darkest times right now and I know you need the support of your family, Please I insist, Chayne.......

Chayne Saw: You Have no idea how much anger is coursing through my vain's right now, this psychopath has made my life a living hell already and the season hasn't even started yet ...... What am I gonna do Sommerlund..... Why did he choose me? Why out of all the wrestlers did Stitch choose me?

Sommerlund stands up and walks over and puts his hand on Chayne's shoulder and begins to comfort him, Chayne begins to cry again, his tears hit the floor with a splash and then he gets up and leaves, Sommerlund walks over to the desk and hits the intercom

Sommerlund: Mr. Darkoo can I please see you in the west wing

Darius Enters the room, he seems to be very tense and upset, he walks over to the bar and pours himself a shot of whiskey and then walks over to the leather sofa and sits down. Sommerlund sits in the desk chair and shakes his head

Sommerlund: Darius.... Things are getting personal with Stitch and Chayne, Really personal, I'm scared for Chayne's family, and I really don't know what I'm gonna do about Stitch, This guy is the most unfeeling psychopath. I've ever seen, and trust me Darius I've seen my fair share, This guy needs to be put in chains and shot.... problem with that is he might enjoy it.......

Mr. Darkoo: Your right Sommerlund, Stitch is danger to everyone here, and Ive thought about this, Lets give him what he wants, He wants blood, Lets give him blood, instead of trying to fight off his attacks and piss him off lets just give in, that way it will all end, hopefully............ and even if it doesn't it will be great for ratings.......

Sommerlund gets up and stares at Darius in disgust and proceeds to walk out of the room as the scene ends
Back to top Go down

In The Eyes Of Children, Parents are god
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: