Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Violent Tendencies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stitch

Stitch

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 6
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 0-10000

Violent Tendencies Empty
PostSubject: Violent Tendencies   Violent Tendencies EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 pm

After the events unfolding around Gm Sommerlund's capture and apparent torture at the hands of a mysterious person, we find Sommerlund trying to recuperate at the Darkoo home. Sommerlund's butler is outside getting the mail, He opens the mailbox and a medium sized package is jammed into the mailbox.....The butler looks at the package and it reads Gm Sommerlund read me........ The butler takes the package into Sommerlund's room and gives it to the Gm.

Sommerlund: Thank you Jenkins , Please Leave me be, Hmmm I wonder what this can be....

Sommerlund proceeds to tear open the package and it soon reveals that there is a video cassette inside on the tag it says Play Me.There is also a note which says YoU wAnTeD mE, nOw YoU hAvE mE =).....Sommerlund "slightly shaken" gets up and puts the tape inside of the vcr and hits the play button and proceeds to sit down

The scene opens to a dark empty street in the middle of Chicago, the camera pans horizontally and views 3 homeless men standing in front of a barrel fire, gunshots can be heard in the distance. The camera pans to the left and views two men engaged in a drug deal and then pans back to street. As the water drips from the street lamps, the moon light reflects the light to a large desolate hotel, A large stone sign hangs from a chain and reads , The Madison Hotel est 1932. A large Victorian door slightly comes into view as the camera moves closer, the door opens and the camera moves inside the large abandoned hotel, A large old Victorian desk comes into view, behind it is a large marble board with keys all over it , there is one key missing the room number is 7, The camera turns and spots a elevator, near it are piles of trash and old pictures from the 50s hanging on the wall, a large standing ashtray is blocking the entrance to the elevator,the rotting staircase has rats crawling from it. As the camera enters the elevator and eerie silence overtakes the scene, the elevator begins to shake to life and goes up, as it inches its way up it groans and creaks as if it hasn't been used in years. The lights flicker on and off as it comes to a stop. One side of the doors open and the camera moves its way into the dark decrepit hallway, there are pieces of paper all over the floor, mixed in with the paper are syringes and broken glass the camera continues down the hallway until it reaches the 7th room, the number 7 is hanging upside down, the door creaks open and reveals a large Victorian style room in shambles, the mattress is stained and discolored and there is trash all over the floor. In the center of the room is a wooden chair, next to it is a table. There are past issues of BWB magazine on the table along with a pair of scissors. The camera gets placed onto a tripod and a mysterious figure sits down in the chair. and begins to open the magazines one by one and cut out pictures of the Chayne saw and then laughs and throws the magazine clippings of Chayne saw on the floor

sTiTcH: So...... Sommerlund by the time you get this package im sure you have heard news of my escape from Interboro, due to my "Violent Tendences" as Dr Hamberg stated , it was pretty colorful...... oh and by the way I'm really sorry about your camera men, I know good camera people are very hard to find these days... Trust me they didn't die in vain, if you could do me a favor please send their families my regards and a fruit basket...

Stitch breaks out into maniacal laughter

sTiTcH: So onto business, you see Sommerlund , I know that you wanted me on your roster for a reason but.... im not quite sure what you want a man of my, "talents" for. So here's the deal I'm gonna come to BWB and I'm gonna work my way UP the food chain and I think I wanna start with CHAYNE SAW

Stitch breaks out into maniacal laughter once again

sTiTcH: I'm not asking you for your permission, so get that straight.
I'm more of a get my hands dirty kinda guy and I really don't like paper work.....By the way Sommerlund I read about what happened to you.... It makes me sad that the amateur's gave up on ya to early if it was me , I would have long extended your little torture session and made ya feel real lucky to be alive so back to this "CHAYNE SAW GUY" hahahhahahah it makes me laugh to even say his name, I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about how much I'm going to make him suffer, I'm so excited because I know he has a alot of blood to be shed and its just that this Bret Stephens guy is not getting the job done, not like what I'm gonna do, I cant wait to hear Chayne Saw scream

Stitch breaks out into even more maniacal laughter

sTiTcH: Sommerlund can I ask you a question???? Did you scream when you got tortured? Did you cry? Did you suffer? My Mission, like your assiliant's is making the human body suffer, and inflicting pain.....and I do it with more Style hahhahahahahahha. Im going to make an example out of Chayne saw. It really seems to me that the BWB needs to be revamped and Trust me Sommerlund when, I claw my way to the top, I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE IN MY PATH, EVEN IF IT MEANS YOU!!!!!!! MARK MY WORDS SOMMERLUND CHAYNE SAW WILL BLEED SO BE PREPARED GET UR MOP CREW READY THERE WILL BE BLOOD... AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

The tape ends and Sommerlund begins to shake ..... He then hits the intercom and pages Jenkins

Sommerlund: Jenkins, please schedule a meeting with Chayne Saw, I think I really have messed up with this Stitch guy, I need to let Chayne know hes in serious danger....

Jenkins: Right away sir.... is there anything else I can do?

Sommerlund:,Get the press release ready. I need to speak with Darren and Felix about Stitch we need to let the BWB know what is going on, This guy could be a serious threat to BWB, I really think that he has no feeling for the human population and anyone like that could be very dangerous.....

The scene ends

OCC: Chayne saw or Sommerlund plz post response rp thanks =)
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Violent Tendencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violent Tendencies   Violent Tendencies EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Shit this is creepy. Good Job Stitch or sTiTcH which one you prefer?
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 6
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 0-10000

Violent Tendencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violent Tendencies   Violent Tendencies EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:32 am

either or works =) thanks for the good review
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Violent Tendencies Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting   Violent Tendencies EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:15 pm

The camera is in the BWB Board Room and General Manager Sommerlund can be seen sitting and discussing something with co-owner Darius Darkoo. They both have tensed looks on their faces and Sommerlund seems a little edgy
Sommerlund: I know I made a bad decision by hiring Stitch, sir. But trust me, BWB can handle this. No matter how insane and maniacal this guy is, I'll take care of him! I will not allow him to attack any member of the BWB Roster nor any of the staff unless in a legitimate contest in the ring.
Mr. Darkoo: This Stitch is too crazy! There's no way he can hold his anger until a wrestling match. He will attack anybody when he's angry! You saw what happened to our cameramen! You saw what happened to Doctor Hamberg! Do you really want this to happen to BWB? If so, then get out. Get out of my house! Everything! You leave, the wrestlers leave, the crew leave! The entire company disbands if something bad happens!
Sommerlund: Trust me sir, it won't. I have this situation under control. We'll just alert the entire BWB Roster to be on guard, and we'll just make sure Stitch is always on our eye. Oh, here are the others.
A few members of the BWB Board and several wrestlers walk into the board room. They take a seat around the long, rectangular glass table and an attractive young lady serves them some fruit punch. A few of them sip their drink and Darius Darkoo begins to speak
Mr. Darkoo: People, people of the BWB Roster... I'm sure you are aware of this "Stitch Situation"? This psychopath who has been running his mouth and threatening to "destroy" members of BWB?
Those attended nod and some muttering can be heard. A small, round, bald man raises his hand. Mr. Darkoo gestures for him to speak
Mr. Darkoo: Mr. Dominic? You may speak.
Mr. Dominic: Excuse me, Mr. Darkoo, but is this the entire purpose of this meeting? To discuss this Stitch guy? Because if so, I find this meeting pointless.
Sommerlund: Mr. Dominic, I do not think it is wise to go against Mr. Darkoo's orders. Let's not forget that Mr. Darkoo is the co-owner of this company, and we're holding our shows and all orders of our business in his housing area. So please. Respect him. Just listen.
Bomber blue: Kiss up...
Chuckles can be heard as Sommerlund's face turns a little bit red. He is frustrated as they cannot stop laughing. He bangs the inch thick glass table and he catches everybody's attention
Sommerlund: Stop this right now! This is not funny! This is serious business! You guys probably don't know this, but I received a tape from Stitch earlier today. He said... He said he was out for BWB. Specifically... Chayne Saw.
Mumbles are heard and slowly and one by one, everyone turns their heads and attention towards the silent man at the other side of the table, right opposite Sommerlund and Darius Darkoo... Chayne Saw
Sommerlund: Now, we don't know exactly who he thinks he is, nor why he is doing this. But we know for sure that he is dangerous. Lethal. He is a killer. A crazy one too. So, guys. Please. Watch your backs. He may be lurking in every dark corner in this entire area. Stalking you. Stalking. Waiting for the perfect moment to pounce... Pounce... AND KILL YOU!
He slams the table again and every moves back a little. The table is slightly cracked and Mr. Darkoo stares daggers at Sommerlund
Mr. Darkoo: You owe me a new table.
Sommerlund: Don't worry, Mr. Darkoo. That I can handle. Now. any questions?
Nobody raises their hand for a few seconds until Mr. Dominic slowly raises his hand. Sommerlund sighs and gestures
Sommerlund: Yes, Mr. Dominic?
Mr. Dominic: Yes, I was wondering... Since when did you get this attractive young lady to serve us stuff here? There, that beautiful brunette over there!
Sommerlund looks over at the young, striking brunette standing in the corner. She smiles and winks at him. He chuckles a little and looks down, and when he looks up again, he has a serious, no-games face
Sommerlund: Honestly... I don't recall.
Sommerlund thinks for a little while longer and everybody gets a little impatient
Mr. Dominic: You know what? I'm just gonna find it out myself. Hey, beautiful...
Mr. Dominic stands up and walks towards the stunning young lady. She smiles at him and pulls down her short skirt a little bit. Mr. Dominic is seen to be getting very excited, while Sommerlund is taking this very seriously. He glares at the young beauty and examines her carefully. His eyes run up and down her body and finally...
Sommerlund: Mr. Dominic! STOP! Hold up!
Mr. Dominic: I know you just want her for yourself. But that's too bad. Because I got her first.
Sommerlund: No, seriously! Don't go near her! He's...
Sommerlund is cut off as the young brunette punches Mr. Dominic in the face. She tears off her top and her skirt, which reveals that the brunette is actually a man with a well built physique and tights. The side of the tights is labeled "sTiTcH" and he tears off the mask of a woman's face. He grabs the bald head of the frightened Mr. Dominic and bashes his face on the wall repeatedly. The entire board room is filled with screams as the crunching of Mr. Dominic's bones can be heard. Everyone evacuates as quickly as possible but Sommerlund remains behind. The cameraman is already outside the room, outside the sliding glass door, and away from danger. Aside him is Mr. Darius Darkoo, who is frightened to death about what he just witnessed
Mr. Darkoo: Sommerlund! Get out now! He's going to kill you!
After that being said, Stitch turns towards the motionless Sommerlund. Stitch walks closer towards Sommerlund and he stops. They are now face-to-face, nose-to-nose. They stare at each other for a few moments until Stitch throws a powerful right hand at the General Manager. He is thrown to the floor and the evil Stitch laughs sinisterly. He stands tall above the downed Sommerlund, who he steps on and kicks repeatedly. He seems to not notice the cameraman nor Mr. Darkoo, who are both immobilized. Stitch turns and walks closer towards the both of them, whom he had just noticed. Suddenly, a scream and footsteps can be heard. The camera turns around and finds Chayne Saw! He dashes past the camera wielding a sledgehammer and he breaks into the board room through the glass sliding doors. He smashes Stitch in the gut with the sledgehammer, and kicks him to the ground. An all-out brawl takes place, but Chayne Saw finally disposes of Stitch by throwing him through the wall of the board room, and onto the grass outside
Chayne: Are you okay, Sommerlund?
Sommerlund nods as Chayne Saw helps him up. He walks further down the corridor and signals for Chayne Saw and the cameraman to follow
Sommerlund: We need to lock him up. We need to lock that crazed maniac! Let's get hold of him, and throw him into some room. Hurry.
They pick up the pace as they rush down the corridors and outside the board room. The sun is shining brightly, and they look around. They wander around the board room, arena and the house... But Stitch is nowhere to be found.
The camera fades to black and returns to the ring for some more live action from The Darkoo Backyard Arena

Sorry I used you, Chayne. It was one line only, though Razz
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Violent Tendencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violent Tendencies   Violent Tendencies Empty

Back to top Go down

Violent Tendencies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: