Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"the after scene"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"the after scene" Empty
PostSubject: "the after scene"   "the after scene" EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:02 pm

The scene opens up as MitzuEmo is standing by a Radio interviewer. Fresh from hes win on Staurday night against rvial, Ace Skywalker, Mitzu looked at the interviewer with a smirk. The interviewer then began to ask away hes questions.

Interview: "Hey Mitzu, great win this week against Ace. How do you feel about being givin the match and also picking up your very first win here on BWB?"

Mitzu waited with a eager look upon hes face and smirked once again.

MitzuEmo: "How do i feel? i feel like this is something of anabombination! i mean shouldnt i get on the Match card each and every week? Most of these guys cant even get a title shot... Me on the other hand have been the Level One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six and Seven Champion... this is not evening saying about my Tag team title reigns or my other stipulation reigns. I dont even know your name, and you know something i dont wanna know your name... Im MitzuEmo, one of your top wrestlers on BWB. Now write that down and stick it in a magazine... im done with you."

Mitzu walked off in a grumpy mood that the interviewer put him in.
Back to top Go down
The Dynamo

The Dynamo

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 7
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

"the after scene" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the after scene"   "the after scene" EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Take the titles you've own in TWG, the level title and stuff away, since it has nothing to do with the roster

Not sure abuut do ya have match anymore this season, cannot say a thing in it
Ya could be in Frontier, but not sure about that
How the interviewer says 'great win this week', when the match is the last week?
Back to top Go down

"the after scene"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: