Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demonic Icon ... watch out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Demonic Icon ... watch out Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Icon ... watch out   Demonic Icon ... watch out EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:15 pm

The all-knowing and all-seeing backstage camera catches Jungle Jim as he sits on the bench facing his locker. Suddenly he punches the locker and leaves an imprint of his fist in the metal door

Jungle Jim : MAVI !!!! ... so far all I've proven around here is that I can take a beating ... first to that Midol Guy and now to some punk who thinks he is some sort of Devil spawn.

Jungle Jim grabs a towel and covers his now bleeding hand before turning and facing the camera. He leans forward, and looks directly into the lens ... his eyes begin to burn red with anger .

Jungle Jim : Normally, I'm a fun lovin' type of guy, but I'm starting to realize that in this business, nice guys finish last ... AND ... I've had enough of this losing stuff ... Demonic Icon ... you hurt me pretty bad the other day with your Demonicasult, but you ain't heard the last of me Bawana ... you got lucky in our match, and you know it ... from now on, where-ever you go ... what-ever you do ... I'll be there ... WAITING ... I'll be following you, stalking you just like a tiger does to it's prey ... I'll be biding my time, waiting for that perfect moment to strike ... and when that moment comes, you'll never see me coming.

Jungle Jim leans back against his locker ...

Jungle Jim : You know, back in my village, we have a saying ... beware of the jungle ... the animals have a tendency to bite.

... he smiles and tosses the now blood soaked towel over the camera lens as it fades to black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Icon ... watch out   Demonic Icon ... watch out EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Demonic Icon Is seen in his locker room watching TV
-
He see’s Jungle Jims Promo
-
Demonic Icon Looks enraged
-
He heads out of his locker room and bumps into a Camera guy
-
Demonic Icon: Hey Watch were you are going. Do you have any Idea who I am?
-
The Camera guy shakes his head no
-
Demonic Icon: What? No idea Really? You would have to live under a Rock or a Jungle not to know who I am. Any ways just hold the camera and try to get my good side.
-
The Camera man nods his head in agreement
-
Demonic Icon: Ok Jungle Jane I saw your little promo and I saw how you call me lucky. Well I hate to break it to you kid but what I did to you in the in Our last fight was not luck. It is a little Thing called talent. You would not know it was Talent because you have none. You see I am the greatest wrestler on this roster. I do not deal in Luck Because luck is for loser’s. I do not need to depend on Luck. I make my own luck by training for a match. So I will leave the luck for you.
-
Camera man: He Demonic I need to get going
-
Demonic Icon: Just hold the camera and shut up. I don’t care What you have to say Jungle Jane. I will Fight you any were and anytime. I will prove that my win was real and a clean victory. So if you have the guts to face me again let me know.
-
Demonic Icon Push’s the camera guy and then picks up the camera and smash’s it against the wall
-
Then Static hit’s the screen then fades to black
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Icon ... watch out   Demonic Icon ... watch out EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Demonic Icon finishes up with his shower and sit on the bench in front of his locker. Rolling his head from left to right he can feel the bones in his neck crack as he tries to ease the tension out of it. He reaches for his locker and opens it. His lips curl into a half smile and he raises an eyebrow as if to acknowledge the lame attempt at scaring him. He bends over and grabs the snake behind the head before it can slitter away.

"you gotta do better than that Jilly Jane" he thinks to his self as he studies the snake

Demonic Icon : "at least make it poisonous ... sheesh just a stupid milk snake ... but still ... it is dangerous looking"

Demonic Icon finally stands up and walks towards a trash can that is next to the exit door. He smiles as he opens the little trap door and drops the snake inside.

Demonic Icon : "that ought to scare the pants off the next poor soul around here"

He turns and walks back to his locker and continues getting dressed ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Icon ... watch out   Demonic Icon ... watch out Empty

Back to top Go down

Demonic Icon ... watch out
Page 1 of 1