Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeRegisterLog in

Manipulation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Manipulation   Manipulation EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:14 am

--Shane Brady walks into The Dynamo's office. The crowd boos at the sight of Shane Brady--

Gwildor: What is he doing here, he doesn't belong on our show.

Ewok: Maybe he is looking for some payback from last Tuesday, when The Dynamo visited on The Frontier.

Shane: What's up Dynamo, I'm guessing you are suprised to see me. Well, I've been following a lead which says that Submission Killa is gunna get jumped by some really hefty chump, just wanted to inform you.

--The Dynamo wakes up--

The Dynamo: Huh? What? Who?

[i]--The Dynamo looks around and sees Shane Brady--

The Dynamo: What are you doing in here? This is not The Frontier. This is Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, BWB.

--The Dynamo stands up and walks forward toward Shane without noticing, that hi table is on the way. The Dynamo walks on it and falls in front of Shane Brady. Shane Brady looks down at The Dynamo with a pitied face--

Shane: What the hell are you doin' with your show, I just told you that your friend and fellow VGM is in trouble, and you trip over a desk. You make me sick, atleast Bomber Blue wouldn't pull this crap. Then again, I don't blame you, this show is so boring I would even fall asleep.

--The Crowd Boos even louder a Shane Brady--

The Dynamo: You're mean to me. And to BWB. According to the ratings Thw Frontier is not doing nowhere as well as we are. So beat that or then just... umm... I don't know. Just do something. And I didn't trip down. I did it on purpose. I was... umm.. I don't know that either. But it is not the case. And by the way. Why are you here? I heard you were saying something about my friend, Submission Killa. He is fine man. Fine human being. Not like you. You are mean, evil and little stupid probably. Since you missed here on your way home. My friend, Submission Killa isn't in troubles. I think that is so. He told me everything is ok, when I asked is something wrong.

--The Dynamo stands up and walks away from the office with Shane Brady--

Shane: I'm telling you Submission Killa can keep to himself all he wants, but this chump will try to tear him apart.

--Shane Brady whips out his phone and sends a saved text message without The Dynamo noticing, a very big man, sumo like looks at his phone and smiles. The Sumoman looks over at the VGMs--

Sumoman: Hey, you two I'm looking for a chump named Submission Killa, do you know him? I'm gunna kick his ass, then skin him alive!

Shane: I told you man, but nobody ever believes me.

The Dynamo: He is my friend, my fellow VGM and my tag team partner. And who are you, you big fat sumowrestler looking like man?

The Sumoman: I am The Sumoman! And how dare you say I am fat? My bones are just big!

--The Dynamo pokes The Sumoman's belly--

The Dynamo: It looks like pure fat to me.

Shane: I really don't think you should do that, I doesn't seem that smart

--Shane Brady winks at The Sumoman discretely--

The Dynamo: But he is lying. I don't like that peoples lie to me. Big fat Sumoman, could you go away?

The Sumoman: You called me fat. You called me fat!

--The Sumoman pushes The Dynamo forward and then tackles The Dynamo down. The Sumoman takes few steps back, runs towards The Dynamo and jumps on The Dynamo. The Sumoman repeats it couple fo times and then The Sumoman lifts The Dynamo up. The Sumoman lifts The Dynamo up on his straight arms and throws The Dynamo on the wall. Then The Sumoman pus The Dynamo in a trash can--

The Sumoman: Never call me fat!

--The Sumoman leaves--

Shane Brady: Hah. You are way too easy.

--Shane Brady leaves the scene as The Dynamo is knocked out cold in the trash can--

Last edited by Shane Brady on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manipulation   Manipulation EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:35 am

--Shane Brady looks down at The Dynamo with a pitied face.--
Shane: What the hell are you doin' with your show, I just told you that your friend and fellow VGM is in trouble, and you trip over a desk. You make me sick, atleast Bomber Blue wouldn't pull this crap. Then again, I don't blame you, this show is so boring I would even fall asleep.
--The Crowd Boos even louder a Shane Brady--
Back to top Go down
The Dynamo

The Dynamo

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 7
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manipulation   Manipulation EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:47 am

Ready to be replied again
Back to top Go down