Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeRegisterLog in

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pymnheel

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Empty
PostSubject: I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.   I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Hello. Just a couple of things:First, your firmware is not current....As near as I can tell from rpc1 anyhow... does not list your current firmware. It does show an update though.Here is a quote from the user's guide:Quote:SONY DW-R56A 8X Slim DVD+RW Drive User's GuideWritable Format and Modes SupportedCD-R Low speed CD-RW High speed CD-RW Ultra speed CD-RW Ultra Plus speed CD-RW DVD+R DVD+RW DVD+R9 (Double layer) here is what you are trying to burn:Quote:4:12:29 PM #24 Text 0 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 8438 ---- DVD Structure: Physical Format Information (00h) ---- Layer: 0, Address: 0 (0 h), AGID: 0; Length: 2050 Book Type: DVD-R Here is a spec sheet from videohelp that says the same thing I spent a few minutes Googling around and could not find anything that tells me this drive is capable of burning -R media.Get some Verbatim +R media and try that. I may be mistaken, but so far I can't find anything that says -R will work.My website- featuring Guides by Alkohol, bbmayo, ScubaPete and me.
Back to top Go down

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.
Page 1 of 1