Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inactive for a while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcticterror

Arcticterror

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 14
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

Inactive for a while Empty
PostSubject: Inactive for a while   Inactive for a while EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:08 am

Hey already told Sommerlund but i though I'd let everyone else know too. For a while I wont be able to do much with the fed, I just got back from winter break and now i have to weeks to study for finals and then a week of finals, I'll try to still do some commentary for the show and I'll try and RP if i need to but don't expect anything groundbreaking. Hopefully I'll be able to get back on the horse after that and be more active like I used to.
Back to top Go down
Rex

Inactive for a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Inactive for a while EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 am

Alright, have fun. I'll also be less active, like I have been this last week. I had to work on some projects, and now I have school, and all those horrible things that come with it, like homework.
Back to top Go down

Inactive for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: